ZC has promised players that their outstanding fees will be paid by December 21 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wangzonghui Jul 21
After a confidence boosting win at Cranbourne, talented mare Payroll will take her next step towards a rich summer target when she runs at Moonee Valley. Jerome Robinson Jersey .The Richard Laming-trained Payroll is being aimed at the $1 million Magic Millions Trophy (2200m) at the Gold Coast in January and runs over 1600m on Saturday after beginning her campaign with a seven-length Class One win at Cranbourne.Well get over Saturday first and then work out a bit of a plan to get to the Magic Millions. Theres a couple of different options, Laming said.Payroll was stakes placed as a two-year-old and also as a spring three-year-old in the Thousand Guineas Prelude but didnt perform to expectations last campaign.So Laming was pleased to see the mare put her rivals away when he kicked off her latest campaign on November 4.She had to do that to go where were going, Laming said.But she had 61-1/2 kilos and it was a good win.It was important to get her confidence back.Laming took Payroll to Moonee Valley to work on Tuesday morning where she galloped with Ashlee Marie who will run in the same benchmark-84 for mares on Saturday.Payroll, with Steven Arnold in the saddle, sat off her stablemate early before moving up rounding the home turn and they ran to the line together.I thought Ashlee Maries work was very good and Payrolls was great, Laming said.She just built momentum and Steve gave a good report.Laming said he missed the spring with Payroll on purpose.I wanted to give her a good spell and I think its worked, he said.Shes always had ability. I dont think she really came up last preparation. She didnt really have the zip she showed me the preparation before. So thats why I elected to miss the spring and target the Magic Millions.He said the mare had trained on nicely heading into Saturdays Moonee Valley race.I think the barrier will be important because shes a horse who needs plenty of room, Laming said.Wed like to draw an outside gate, give her plenty of room and let her build into it and I think she should be hard to beat again. Louis Williams Jersey . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Custom Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.info/chris-paul-clippers-jersey/ .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. After first being hit by a delay which caused fixtures to start a week later than planned, Zimbabwes first-class competition, the Logan Cup, has been interrupted by a player protest. The third day of the match between the Mid West Rhinos and the Matabeleland Tuskers was delayed after players refused to take the field over the issue of non-payment of salaries. Later in the day, play did get underway briefly as the players decided to play so that they fulfill their contractual obligations and can insist on payment. Eventually it was declared that Matabeleland Tuskers had forfeited their second innings, and Rhinos subsequently took the game.*ESPNcricinfo has learnt that the domestic players, not nationally contracted ones, led the strike because they have been left without pay. Nationally contracted players have received salaries, but the domestic players were only remunerated for one month instead of a promised two.An email, seen by ESPNcricinfo, was sent by Ziimbabwe Crickets company secretary to the provinces last month, informing them that salaries for November would be paid in December because provincial contracts were not finalised by the end of November. Blake Griffin Clippers Jersey. Domestic players have since received one salary payment - Decembers - but their November amounts remain outstanding.In an effort to calm the situation as quickly as possible, ZC has promised players that their outstanding fees will be paid by December 21 but a source said the players are not convinced they will see their salaries. There is no trust, the insider said.The other match in the first round, between Mountaineers and Mashonaland Eagles, was abandoned without a ball bowled, after persistent rain rendered the field unplayable.*13.50GMT, December 20: The article was updated after news of the match result came in. ' ' '
Share: