t you cant take the emotion out of the game. Joe knows that as well as e | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
liuhuaxia Sep 13
ZURICH -- The FIFA official in charge of World Cup security and fighting match-fixing in soccer has left the governing body. Cheap Jerseys From China .Ralf Mutschke is no longer its director of security and has not immediately been replaced, FIFA said Monday.Mutschke, a former Interpol director from Germany, is the latest senior manager hired during Sepp Blatters presidency to exit with little notice in recent weeks.He leaves 18 months before Russia is to host the World Cup.Mutschke joined FIFA in 2012 after more than 30 years of service with Germanys federal police. He replaced Chris Eaton, an Australian recruited from Interpol who led a high-profile campaign to publicize the match-fixing threat.In a change of strategy, Mutschke aimed to educate FIFA member federations and help them lead their own investigations. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Wholesale Jerseys . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. http://www.jerseyscheap.net/ . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. SAN DIEGO -- Major League Baseball is telling managers to cool it on arguing balls and strikes and warning them not to rely on replay to bolster their beefs.MLB executive Joe Torre sent a memo Friday to managers, general managers and assistant general managers that said: This highly inappropriate conduct is detrimental to the game and must stop immediately.The memo was obtained Saturday by The Associated Press.Im still going to react to what I see in front of me, Detroit Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said Saturday night.Torre, a Hall of Fame manager and former NL MVP, said skippers are increasingly relying on technology from the clubhouse or video room to argue from the dugout. Every pitch and play is monitored by teams in case they want to challenge for a replay review.He called that an express violation of the Replay Regulations, which state that on-field personnel in the dugout may not discuss any issue with individuals in their video review room using the dugout phone other than whether to challenge a play subject to video replay review.Although disagreements over ball and strike calls are natural, the prevalence of manager ejections simply cannot continue, Torre wrote. This conduct not only delays the game, but it also has the propensity to undermine the integrity of the umpires on the field.Ausmus was ejected for arguing balls and strikes and covered home plate with a sweat shirt earlier this season, aand Boston manager John Farrell was tossed during an animated dispute alongside Red Sox slugger David Ortiz. Wholesale China Jerseys. Earlier this month, Cubs manager Joe Maddon was ejected while arguing from the dugout. He said Sunday that he bases his decision to argue on what he is seeing.I know Ive been guilty of yelling at an umpire, but I never argue based on replay, Maddon said. I never send somebody inside and say, Come back so I can yell at somebody.As recently as Friday night, Oakland manager Bob Melvin and San Francisco skipper Bruce Bochy were tossed for arguing balls and strikes, along with players on their respective teams.Torre concluded by advising that any manager or coach ejected for arguing balls and strikes hereafter will be disciplined, including at least a fine.Joes the boss, so I guess wed better cool it, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. Theres just some days you cant stand over there and not say something. Theyre always making additions, and I get speeding the game up and sometimes that sort of thing slows it down, so itll take a little while to walk through that and see exactly how to play it. But you cant take the emotion out of the game. Joe knows that as well as everybody, but I understand where hes coming from.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: