pp, leaving the MLS club with 17 players under c | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Aug 10
Daniil Kvyat feels his drive to 15th was the maximum he could have hoped for in Germany and two steps forward after his devastating end of qualifying a day earlier. NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic .Kvyat looked a broken figure on Saturday after qualifying 19th at Hockenheim, saying his current career slump seemed never ending. The Russian driver has scored just two points since being demoted from Red Bull to Toro Rosso ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix.On Sunday a solid drive saw him recover to 15th, one place behind teammate Carlos Sainz. That result came after receiving words of encouragement on the grid from both Red Bull consultant Helmut Marko and team boss Christian Horner.Speaking about his race, Kvyat said: I felt that many people who know me saw I was not myself these last few weeks, also Christian. I dont need anyone to be sorry for me or anything but I think everyone has these points in life. For sure, [qualifying] was a low point. But already I felt like I took not one but two steps forward.When asked if he felt he had got the best from the car, he replied: Exactly, I felt I got absolutely the maximum out of it. It was positive on that note. Nothing could have been done better today from outside, so its quite positive.Kvyay says the key to his positive drive was not dwelling too much on what had happened in qualifying and letting his racing instincts take over.[I did] nothing special, just went to the car and did my job, really not thinking about too much or over-analysing. Just did my usual job, just drove on my instincts and it paid off quite well. I think thats how we continue that approach for now, its been working good and it should be much better from the second half of the season. Wholesale China Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap China Jerseys . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.chinanfljerseyscheaponline.com/ . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Sporting Kansas City has exercised club options on midfielders Benji Joya and Lawrence Olum and defenders Saad Abdul-Salaam, Jimmy Medranda and Seth Sinovic for next season.The club also announced Wednesday that Nuno Andre Coelho, Kevin Ellis, Alec Kann, Chance Myers, Jacob Peterson and Paulo Nagamura were no longer under contract, though Ellis and Kann have been extended offers and contract negotiations are ongoing.Myers, Peterson annd Nagamura will be free agents after the Dec.dddddddddddd 13 expansion draft.Sporting KC chose not to exercise options on Ever Alvarado, Emmanuel Appiah, Connor Hallisey, Joe Kempin and Justin Mapp, leaving the MLS club with 17 players under contract for next season.Sporting KC begins its preseason camp on Jan. 22 in Arizona. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: